Phab NI is a charity dedicated to helping young people with and without disabilities find their true potential, together, in an inclusive and equitable environment. Phab NI has two branches providing the highest quality of service provision.
Phab NI Independent Living provides support for people with disabilities, enabling them to live independently in the community.
Acai Ultra Reviews
Phab Inclusion Matters brings together young people with and without disabilities to provide social, sporting and personal development opportunities.
We are currently updating our website. If you have any queries or problems with this site, please call us.
From the opening of the first center in 1988, Phab (NI) Independent Living has seen over 700 young people move successfully to fully independent lives.
• Skills – budgeting, cooking, money management, social & life skills
• Person-centered development plans
• OCR accredited IT training (New CLAIT)
• Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme
• 16-35 years of age
• Physical or sensory disability
• Post-accident/trauma injury
• Leaving care
• Determination to live independently
• Move on accommodation (Self-contained flats)
For more information contact:
Phab(NI) Independent Living
3 Jennymount Business Park
North Derby Street
Tel: 028 9050 4800
Fax: 028 9075 4321
E-mail: [email protected]